“The genuine concern, compassion, connectedness, and love was wonderful. My mother was so respected and attended to. Even my brother and I felt special and loved. This is a phenomenal place with remarkable people. The staff made an extremely hard situation manageable. I don’t know how we would have survived otherwise.”
Map or link to map
Why Celia’s House
- Trained, certified caregivers onsite, 24/7
- Nurses onsite daily and on-call 24/7
- Low caregiver to patient ratio
- The patient’s chosen hospice organization continues medical supervision at Celia’s House instead of at home
- Homemade meals and snacks prepared to taste and for special needs
- The beauty of Celia’s House and gardens supports the hospice experience
- 12 private resident rooms. Each bedroom is well appointed for patient needs, and large enough to accommodate loved ones who may wish to spend long hours at the bedside or resting. (Six of our bedrooms are Medicaid accessible)
- Bright sunroom, family lounge, dining room, and family kitchen to gather, visit and rest
- Light-filled, quiet library for reading or contemplation
- Gracious living room with garden views for music or large groups
Volunteers visit daily, provide companionship, listen to resident concerns, and focus on what is important to them.
All costs are inclusive and do not change during the residents stay.
Moments…“Some of my most memorable and intimate moments with my father happened on the back patio at Celia’s. The setting and the care helped us both to relax and face what was
happening, and speak about it.”
– Janice, daughter
Celia’s House is our resident’s home while they are staying with us. They are welcome to have visitors anytime they wish, however in an effort to maintain a quiet and safe environment, our main gates are closed during the late evening hours. If family or friends are visiting during these hours please make arrangements with a member of our staff.